Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Semi-Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

My high school started an awesome 4 year culinary program when I was a senior. I was pretty excited to take the introductory course. I still remember complaining that they had started it right as I was getting ready to leave.
These semi-homemade cinnamon rolls were one of the first things we were allowed to make. I think the teacher was slightly nervous. It was her first year teaching and she was probably nervous about one of us kids setting an oven on fire. Having the entire high school evacuated because of a fire in her room wouldn't be the best impression ever, would it?
Could you imagine? So, we started off easy. But I swear to you, these were so good.
How you do it:
Use this recipe, but I did without the nuts.

Make sure that you make enough frosting for dipping!

1 comment:

  1. When I worked in a bakery in the US I had my first cinnamon roll. I loved them. You cannot find them in France. And because I'm afraid of using yeast, I cannot make them (whe don't have Pillbury either!). I wish I was in the US!!

    ReplyDelete