Sunday, November 1, 2009

Garlic, Rosemary Potatoes

I was watching the Food Network the other day, I can't remember who it was.
But they were making these really pretty potatoes.  So I decided that I'd make them, but with a twist.  They were using just plain old butter and salt.
But I thought about garlic and rosemary and olive oil.  I love when you can look at something and put your own twist on it.  And when they turn out delicious, it's even better!

What you'll need:
6 new potatoes
2 cloves of garlic, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons rosemary, chopped

How you do it:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Clean potatoes. Make several horizontal slices across the potato, making sure not to cut all the way through.
Mix together olive oil, garlic and rosemary in a bowl.
Take a spoon and drizzle oil mixture into the slices of the potato.
Bake for 50 minutes or until the potato is soft in the middle.

Delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment